Lumenpulse, a manufacturer of architectural LED-based lighting solutions of high performance, declared that it has been presented with a prestigious six Product Innovation Awards (PIA) by Architectural SSL magazine.
The company earned the six PIA awards for its following products:
- Lumensub, a submersible luminaire for underwater use
- Lumenbeam LBX Pendant featuring low-maintenance LED pendant for atriums and public spaces
- Lumentalk, a new, innovative technology that provides digital lighting control over electrical power lines
- Lumenfacade Horizontal is the company’s linear, LED projector featuring a sleek, 2” profile
- Vancouver's BC Place Stadium, designed by C.M. Kling and Associates, received the award for Most Creative Use of Color
- A Market Leadership award was given for Best Catalog
The main objective of Architectural SSL PIA awards program is to recognize novel and recent developments in the LED lighting market. A jury encompassing 24 eminent lighting experts and designers reviewed the submissions based on functionality and industry-leading performance.
In 2011, Lumenpulse’s Lumencove and Lumenbeam products won the PIA awards. The company also achieved a Red Dot Design Award for its Lumenbeam LBX, which is considered as the coveted international recognition for industrial design.
Lumenpulse LED luminaires are specifically fabricated to enhance sustainability. Since these luminaires allow efficient component replacement and simple maintenance, they have wide application in the lighting industry, ensuring good quality lighting without the need to replace the luminaire.