Elite Thermal Engineering is founded by leading thermal experts in the photonics industry. ETE is committed to developing the best thermal solutions yet user friendly and economical for the photonics industry.
Our product line includes:
1. OEM cooling modules. OCP-055 for cooling CS mount laser diodes or fiber coupled lasers from QPC lasers and LIMO; OCP-110 for cooling most popular high power fiber coupled lasers from nLight, QPC Lasers and LIMO. Higher power OEM cooling modules are in development. Please visit us often to see what's new with Elite Thermal Engineering.
2. A series of solid-state thermoelectric cooling modules designed specifically for the most popular diode lasers. We have mounting patterns for most popular diodes such as CS mounts, fiber coupled diodes, pump lasers in standard butterfly packages, high power high brightness diodes for fiber lasers. Our cooling modules are widely used in laser development processes. We supply our cooling modules all over the world.
3. CS mounting kit. We offer aluminum nitride plate along with indium foil and necessary hardware for mounting CS mounted diodes. Our CS laser diode mounting kit is wide used by laser diode manufacturers, laser technology developers and laser products that use CS mount diodes. We have customers through out America and Europe.
4. Air to air thermoelectric heat exchangers. We offer the most compact, flexible and efficient air to air heat exchangers on the market. Our exchanger are widely used by outdoor equipments that need to keep the internal devices cooler than external ambient. The market ranges from telecommunication equipments, traffic control, and outdoor kiosks.
5. Water cooing plates. Our water cooling plates comes with instant tube fittings and offer the most popular diode mounting patterns such as CS mount, fiber coupled diodes, and many high power high brightness fiber coupled laser diodes.
6. Custom cooling solutions. Our technical stuff have developed numerous custom cooling solutions for our customers in telecom, military, semiconductor and industrial applications. When you have a cooling problem, the chances are we have a solution for you.
Providing total thermal solutions is our passion and mission. Please browse through our website for more information.
ETE Unveils Turnkey Cooling Systems for Fiber Coupled Laser Diodes
This product profile describes the features and characteristics of the zoom lens.
The Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ EQUINOX 3000 X-ray Diffractometer for research enables accurate measurements.
KLA’s Filmetrics F40 allows you to transform your benchtop microscope into an instrument to measure thickness and refractive index.
In this interview, AZoOptics talks to Davis Bowling, who provides guidance into extended reality (XR) optical testing and demonstrates how to optimize the testing process.
AZoOptics speaks to Jan Novotný, one of the founding members of Lightigo, about the significance of laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS) in the elemental analysis field. Discussing Lightigo's rapid technology, Novotný discusses the latest trends in LIBS technology and its many benefits in several applications.
Dr. Stefan Weber
AZoOptics speaks to Phaseform, whose approach to adaptive optics is helping to refine optic technologies across applications like life sciences microscopy and optical inspection.