DALSA Corporation [TSX: DSA], a global leader in machine vision technology, will showcase new industrial camera models, plus a new frame grabber, vision processor, and vision software tools, exhibiting the full depth and breadth of its machine vision technology at Automated Imaging Association’s The Vision Show on May 25 – 27, 2010.
New Digital Cameras
- The Spyder3 Color 2k,18 kHz and 4k 9 kHz GigE Vision cameras provide high color fidelity, ease of use, and low-cost solution for the fast growing color imaging market.
- Four new color Falcon cameras – the Falcon VGA300 HG, Falcon 1M120 HG, Falcon 1.4M100 HG, and Falcon 1.4M100 XDR. Equipped with high quality DALSA CMOS image sensors, these Falcon cameras are ideal for electronics and semiconductor inspection. More details on these new cameras will be announced at the show.
- BOA smart cameras featuring the BOA VGA in both monochrome and color models and the high resolution BOA M1280. BOA is an all-in-one machine vision solution that is smarter, easier to use, and more flexible than previous generations of smart cameras.
- The Genie™ GigE Vision-compliant camera family features color and monochrome versions of the Genie 1280 camera delivering a high quality, 1.2 Megapixel image.
In addition DALSA will be previewing new Sapera Vision Software functionality, its latest frame grabber, and image processor
- Introducing two new additions to the Sapera Vision Software family for accelerated processing and application prototyping – Sapera Nitrous for seamless support for graphical processing units (GPU) and multi-core CPUs optimization (MCO), and Sapera Architect Plus to allow machine vision OEMs to prototype, model and streamline their algorithms without having to develop code.
- The Xcelera CL+ PX8 Full frame grabber delivers bandwidth beyond 1 Gigabyte/second over multiple lane PCI Express implementations.
- The XRI-1600, a PC-based digital image processor designed for enhanced X-ray imaging in both diagnostic and industrial inspection applications. This Camera Link, PCIe X 4 image processor is Windows 7 compatible and delivers pixel depths of 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16 bits.