Orion Energy Systems, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance, energy-efficient retrofit lighting platforms, today announced it will demonstrate its latest LED retrofit lighting products at LIGHTFAIR® International Trade Show and Conference at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California, in booth #1117 from April 26 – 28, 2016.
“Orion has always been a leader in retrofit lighting design, performance and technology, and our product offering for 2016 has never been stronger,” said John Scribante, Chief Executive Officer of Orion Energy Systems. “Over the last twenty years, working with our partners and installed customers, we garnered unique insights into the pitfalls and opportunities of retrofit. As a result, we have perfected modular, upgradeable and interchangeable lighting platforms that reduce the cost and effort of adopting the latest, most energy-efficient technology, and provide future-proof platforms to protect today’s retrofit investment.”
LIGHTFAIR® International is the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference and is sponsored by the International Association of Lighting Designers (IALD) and the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES).
Orion will showcase over two dozen new, upgraded, patented and patent-pending LED lighting products introduced in the last twelve months, including:
- The Orion LED High Bay suite, which sets a new record for performance in each high bay lighting class with up to 179 lumens per watt and an unprecedented modular platform. The fixtures are upgradeable and interchangeable, allowing maintenance crews to meet changing light distribution requirements, such as moving from an open area to aisle lighting. By simply turning off the power to the luminaire, internal teams can use quick attachments to easily switch out aisle illuminators or modular power packs for driver replacement.
- The Orion LDR® suite, the industry’s first patented LED Troffer Retrofit contained within the door frame, featuring the award-winning APOLLO® LDR® Troffer Retrofit series. The suite now includes the new HARRIS LDR® Troffer Retrofit Edge (LDRE), offering the lowest installed cost, and the new ISON™ LED® Troffer Retrofit Modular (LDRM) which offers a patent-pending replaceable light engine. This future-proof, interchangeable design gives facilities a path to deliver the benefits of replaceable LED lamps or tubes without switching out the entire fixture or facing performance and safety risks, like a shorter rated life, risky wiring and potential UL and safety violations. Maintenance crews can easily replace just the light engine in the field as technology improves, light output requirements change or to change color temperature, with minimal impact on operations and productivity.
- A variety of Orion fixtures that support out of the box integration with leading third party control solutions leveraging Lutron® state-of-the-art LED Dimming Drivers, Enlighted wireless compact sensors and a PacWave™ Bluetooth sensor controlled by smart phone or device.
- The APOLLO® Suspended Slimline Series whose versatile slim design lends itself to many high and low bay commercial and industrial lighting applications including retail, office and task areas. Available in five lumen packages from 2,000 lumens up to 9,000 lumens and featuring Orion’s custom mounting accessory kits that easily adjust in the field to optimal mounting height. The fixtures offer multiple power supply options, several color temperatures and end mounted sensor.
- Several fixtures targeted for availability later this summer for industrial and retail applications including the APOLLO® Round High Bay available up to 30,000 lumens, ISON™ High Lumen High Bay available up to 68,000 lumens, APOLLO® Multipurpose Linear fixture available up to 5,900 lumens and the APOLLO® VaporTight wide body series available up to 32,000 lumens with bi-level dimming.
Orion strives to provide its customers and partners with industry-leading design, performance and innovation. The company remains committed to protecting its investments and intellectual property in lighting design and will vigorously enforce and defend its intellectual property rights.