BaySpec, Inc., a leading supplier of miniaturized near infrared spectral engines, has released of its new ultra-compact f/1.8 SuperGamut NIR Spectral Engine.
Designed for the most demanding applications in the world, the SuperGamut series feature ultra high throughput and no moving parts ruggedized performance ideal for such applications as: process automation technology (PAT), petrochemical facilities, pharmaceuticals, food processing, agricultural feed monitoring, semiconductor wafer monitoring, pulp & paper monitoring, beverage and breweries, cosmetics, counterfit goods detection, water quality, medical diagnostics, and many others. Reliability is enhanced by experience of shipping over 35,000 spectral engines of all types.
The SuperGamut Series employ a highly efficient Volume Phase Grating (VPG®) as the spectral dispersion element, customizable to any wavelength range, and an ultra sensitive InGaAs array detector as the detection element, thereby providing high-speed parallel processing and continuous spectrum measurements. As an input, the device uses a fiber optic input or slit optics arrangement based on customers preferences. The signal is spectrally dispersed with the VPG, and the diffracted field is focused onto an InGaAs array detector. The control electronics read out the processed digital signal to extract required information. Both the raw data and the processed data are available to the host.
- Real-time spectral data acquisition with fast milli-sec response time for raw data
- Ultra compact package, 162mm x 105mm x 60mm
- Wide -10 to +60 deg C temperature range
- Covers wavelength range from 900-1700nm, ask for extended options
- Operates in high +85% relative humidity environments
- Thermally cycled and factory calibrated
- Customizable with different fiber optic probes
- Call for OEM discounts.