The C10800 series is the latest high-resolution and high-speed twin energy X-ray line scan camera that can be used to discriminate materials in a wide range of nondestructive testing applications.
Utilizing a commercial frame grabber board, the 12-bit digital output can be easily connected to a PC or other external instruments. Data processing, acquired image processing, and filing can be carried out, enabling the configuration of any system.
The 12-bit digital output offers high contrast and a high resolution image with a broad dynamic range. Different X-ray conditions and objects can be optimized by utilizing different combinations of filter, scintillator, and gain factor to span a variety of applications, from high energy range applications, like mineral resources sorting, to middle or low energy applications, like drug detection, food inspection, and meat inspection.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- 12-bit digital output
- Remove a target material from multi-energy image data
- Broad dynamic range
- High resolution
- Optimized for middle X-ray energy range of 50 to 110 kV, or high X-ray energy range of 100 to 160 kV
- Excellent energy partition accuracy with well aligned twin energy images
- Medical quality control and drug detection
- Food inspection with high precision
- Security check
- Composite material sorting or inspection
- Waste sorting for reprocessing
- Mineral resources sorting – detection of rare metals