Measurement of light phenomena with 1×10-13 second (100 femtoseconds) can be performed.
The femtosecond streak camera C11853-01 has two times higher temporal resolution than the standard streak camera C6138 (FESCA-200).
The C11853-01 can measure light pulse phenomena in femtoseconds time period with the real time analyzing.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- 100 femtosecond temporal resolution
- Real time analyzing is permitted with the dedicated readout system
- Simultaneous measurement of spatial (wavelength) axis and light intensity
- Diagnosis of femtosecond laser
- Analysis of the ultrastructure of laser waveform along optical waveguides
- Measurement of electron bunch for synchrotron and LINAC applications