Flexible Picture Systems (FPS) proudly introduces the Image AnyPlace-200, the newest member of the popular Image AnyPlace product line of Video/Graphics Scalers with Geometry Correction and Edge Blending.
Image AnyPlace-200 (IA-200) enables AV Professionals to correct for off-axis projector placement (up to 40 degrees H & V) and to project onto flat, curved, cylindrical, spherical and irregular surfaces. With pixel accurate 4-Corner Keystone Correction and Superior Edge Blending, this product is ideal for 3D & projector stacking applications. New features include:
- High resolution digital inputs - HDMI (with HDCP), Dual-Link DVI, and optional HD-SDI
- High resolution digital outputs - HDMI (with HDCP) and Dual-Link DVI
- High resolution support - 1080p, 1900x1200 and 2048x1080
- Additional control functionality - Ethernet, USB and RS-232
- HQV video processing - Noise Reduction, Advanced De-Interlacing and Image Detail Enhancement
The Image AnyPlace product line is well known in the PRO-AV marketplace worldwide, and is currently in use in Places of Worship, Lecture Halls, Staging and Special Events, Curved and Domed Screens, Advertising Displays, Edge Blending on Flat/Curved Screens, and Projection Walls. Image AnyPlace products are sold direct to dealers in North America and through distributors internationally.
"The original Image AnyPlace products were very successful in bringing projector independent Geometry and Edge Blending control to the PRO-AV market," said Steve Wood, President and CEO of Flexible Picture Systems. "The enhancements of the IA-200 will allow us to reach new levels of unique applications, meeting the changing needs of PRO-AV installers."