Coriant, a global supplier of SDN-enabled end-to-end transport networking solutions, today announced that it will showcase the latest advances in its expanded portfolio of multi-layer Packet Optical Transport Solutions at OFC 2016 in Anaheim, California from March 22-24. Coriant OFC 2016 demonstrations will feature a broad range of OpEx- and CapEx-optimized solutions for evolving cloud and data center-centric transport networks.
Solution highlights at the Coriant OFC Exhibit Booth (#1321) will include:
- High-Performance Data Center Interconnect – powered by the Coriant Groove™ G30 DCI Platform, with unmatched 3.2 terabits of capacity in a compact 1RU form factor, and up to six times higher system density than comparable offerings, for industry-leading density and low power consumption in Data Center Interconnect (DCI) applications
- Best-in-class 100G and Beyond Optical Transmission Technology – now available in the Coriant® hiT 7300 Multi-Haul Transport Platform, Coriant® mTera® Universal Transport Platform (UTP), and Coriant Groove™ G30 DCI Platform, Coriant CloudWave™ Optics technology leverages a leading signal processing engine, optimized integrated photonics, and embedded software to deliver flexible transmission at 100G (QPSK), 150G (8QAM), and 200G (16QAM) with ultra-long reach (up to 5,000 km terrestrial) and industry-leading high density and low power consumption
- Cost-effective and Flexible Metro Optical Layer – Coriant's Pluggable Optical Layer provides an innovative and flexible new approach to building the metro optical layer based on compact pluggables that enable operators to build a wide variety of network architectures (point-to-point WDM, FOADM, ROADM, etc.) with the exact functionality they want – with typical cost savings of up to 30% – while being able to add functionality with additional pluggables as application needs evolve over time
- Advanced Multi-layer Network Planning, Design, and Optimization Services – industry-leading network planning and design services that enable network operators to fully optimize multi-layer (Layer 0-3) network resources, including equipment purchases, while reducing the operational cost and complexity associated with service deployment and time-to-revenue
- Multi-layer-optimized Service Control – powered by the Coriant Transcend™ SDN Solution for IP/MPLS and packet optical transport networks and the Coriant® Transport Network Management System (TNMS), this demonstration features multi-layer resource and resilience-optimized end-to-end service provisioning, as well as context-aware routing with an open, programmable, and automated SDN-based control architecture
Join us at OFC 2016 to learn more about our complete portfolio of packet optical transport solutions driving best-in-class service performance across metro access, metro core, regional, and long haul networks. Other Coriant solutions featured at the OFC conference include the Coriant® 7100 Packet Optical Transport Platform, Coriant® mTera® UTP, Coriant® hiT 7300 Multi-Haul Transport Platform, and the Coriant® 7090 Packet Transport Platform, as well as Coriant’s portfolio of scalable, intuitive, and easy to purchase services to help accelerate adoption and ROI from new optical technologies, features, and applications.
To arrange a meeting with Coriant executives or technology experts at OFC 2016, please contact Barbara Biadati at [email protected]. For a complete list of technical session presentations by Coriant subject-matter experts, please visit Coriant.com.