GigOptix, Inc, a leading supplier of advanced high speed semiconductor components for use in long-haul, metro, Cloud connectivity, data centers, consumer electronics links and interactive applications, through optical and wireless communications networks, today announced the Company is scheduled to showcase several leading RF MMICs and E-Band products at the 2014 International Microwave Symposium (IMS 2014) from June 3rd to June 5th in Tampa Bay, Florida.
GigOptix products to be demonstrated include the following leading RF MMICs and E-band products:
- EWH2001: high-performance DC to 20GHz power amplifier MMIC
- EXP8602: high-performance 81-86GHz high E-band power amplifier
- EXP8603: high-performance 81-86GHz high E-band power amplifier
- EXP7602: high-performance 71-76GHz low E-band power amplifier
- EXP7603: high-performance 71-76GHz low E-band power amplifier
- EXE8602: high performance 71-86GHz broadband power detector
- iT2008: high-performance DC to 26.5GHz power amplifier
- iT2009: high-performance 2-26.5GHz power amplifier
GigOptix E-Band Products
GigOptix has two low E-band power amplifiers (71-76GHz), the EXP7602 and EXP7603, and two high E-band power amplifiers (81-86GHz), the EXP8602 and EXP8603. GigOptix provides additional E-band solutions including: the EXO8602ZZ Lange Coupler, and the EXE8602 power detector.
GigOptix has also developed highly-integrated silicon-germanium (SiGe) transmitter and receiver chipsets:
- EXU7610: low E-band transmitter
- EXD7610: low E-band receiver
- EXU8610: high E-band transmitter
- EXD8610: high E-band receiver
These SiGe transmitter and receiver chips are expected to be available for sampling in late 2014.
When the EXP7602/3 and EXU7610 are combined, they provide an excellent 2-chip low E-band transmitter solution. When the EXP8602/3 is combined with the EXU8610, an outstanding 2-chip solution for the high E-band transmitter is achieved.