GigOptix, Inc., a leading supplier of advanced semiconductor and optical communications components, will showcase several leading RF MMICs and E-Band products.
At IMS booth #2507, GigOptix will showcase the following leading RM MMICs and E-band products:
- iT2008: a high-performance DC to 26.5GHz power amplifier in test fixture
- iT3011E: a high-sensitivity limiting amplifier with operation from DC to 12.5GHz and high-gain
- iT3018E: a leading DC to 12.5GHz, high-gain receiver limiter amplifier with differential output
- iT4036F: a wideband analog phase delay in an evaluation board
- EXP7603: a 71-76GHz low E-band power amplifier
- EXP8602: a 81-86GHz high E-band power amplifier
GigOptix E-Band Products
GigOptix has two low E-band power amplifiers (71-76GHz), the EXP7602 and EXP7603, and two high E-band power amplifiers (81-86GHz), the EXP8602 and EXP8603. GigOptix provides additional E-band solutions including: the EXO8602ZZ Lange Coupler, and the EXE8602 power detector.
GigOptix has also developed highly-integrated silicon-germanium (SiGe) transmitter and receiver chipsets:
- EXU7610: low E-band transmitter
- EXD7610: low E-band receiver
- EXU8610: high E-band transmitter
- EXD8610: high E-band receiver
These SiGe transmitter and receiver chips are expected to be available for sampling at the end of June 2013.
When the EXP7602/3 and EXU7610 are combined, they provide a competitive 2-chip low E-band solution. When the EXP8602/3 is combined with the EXU8610 a compelling 2-chip solution for the high E-band is achieved.
For more information, please visit GigOptix booth #2507 at IMS 2013 or contact your local sales manager via [email protected].