Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics (JNO) is an international and
cross-disciplinary peer reviewed journal to consolidate emerging experimental
and theoretical research activities in the areas of nanoscale electronic and
optoelectronic materials and devices into a single and unique reference source.
JNO aims to facilitate the dissemination of interdisciplinary research results
in the inter-related and converging fields of nanoelectronics and optoelectronics.
JNO publishes (i) original full research papers (ii) rapid communications of
important new scientific and technological findings and (iii) timely state-of-the-art
reviews (with author's photo and biography) encompassing the fundamental
and applied research in all aspects of the science and engineering of electronic,
optoelectronic and photonic materials and devices. JNO covers the following
broadly defined research areas;
- Electronic and optical properties of semiconductor, inorganic, organic,
and hybrid nanostructures
- Electronic applications of superlattices, quantum structures, and other
- Optoelectronic and photonic applications of novel materials and nanostructures
- Nanoelectronic circuits and device integration
- Nanofabrication, processing and characterization techniques
- Information processing and optical communications.