Aleddra, known for the safest LED tube on the market, will introduce another "one of a kind" LED lighting product at the upcoming LEDucation tradeshow in New York City, March 18 – 19.
The HaloMax LED Highbay Luminaire is rare perfection, a balance of both art and science. "It is beautiful." This has been a common comment echoed by many lighting distributors, designers, and end users, when they first saw the HaloMax Highbay. It is compact, sturdy, and yet pleasing to the eye.
The HaloMax LED Highbay separates itself miles apart from all others with these features:
- Top-of-the-line Nichia LED chip to deliver an efficacy of 100 lm/w.
- Unique reflector design to maximize light distribution with minimal reflective loss.
- Advanced thermal management with air ventilation to support -40 degrees to 140 degrees F operating range.
- Aeronautical-grade aluminum alloy with anodized coating provides a rust-proof, corrosion-proof, and saltwater-proof housing.
- IP68 rated for full dust and water resistance that is ideal for wet locations.
- Silicon-rubber sealant is chlorine vapor-proof suitable for swimming pool or aquatic center lighting.
- Smart circuitry for self-protection against high voltage/current surge, and over-heat.
- Versatile mounting options for ceiling, pendant, wall, pole, floor, and ground as a highbay or a flood light.