The Amada America's FO4020NT 6000 watt laser is designed for manufacturer's who want to process something other than just sheet metal. An ideal solution for thicker material (generally up to 1.25" mild steel and .750" stainless steel) the 6000 watt FO can provide exceptional edge quality and faster processing times than other laser systems or alternative processing methods. The FO4020NT has a table capacity of 78" x 160". Some of the key features include shuttle tables, automatic focal and assist gas control, and the automatic nozzle changing device. The FO4020NT is also available with the 4000 watt resonator.
FO 4020NT Standard Features
The FO 4020NT is designed and engineered to reliably and economically cut all types of material in a full range of thicknesses.
- Maximize utilization with minimal setup between jobs
- High speed processing of thin and thick materials
- Operator-friendly Windows based network compatible control
- X-Axis "dual drive" rack & pinion gantry for precise location at the fastest speed
- High-speed pallet shuttle
- Cast iron frame for superior stability
- Water Assisted Cutting System (WACS(TM)) uses an adjustable water mist to absorb heat generated by the cutting process
- 6' x 13' maximum sheet size
- 3150 IPM maximum X- and Y-axis speed (4454 IPM max. at 45¢X vector)
- 2362 IPM maximum Z-axis speed
- Fanuc 160iL 32-bit control
- 4000 watt or 6000 watt CW laser sources utilizing the latest technology to improve optic life.