NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, today announced budget-friendly 3,000-lumen SVGA and XGA portable projectors for corporate, government and education users who require easy setup, flexibility and an attractive total cost of ownership.
The VE303 (800 x 600 resolution) and VE303X (1024 x 768 resolution) projectors come with quick power-on and image displays, vertical keystone correction, and zoom lenses. The models automatically sense incoming signals and accurately display such information. And they can be connected to command-and-control systems, while 3D sources can be viewed using DLP-Link glasses.
“These high-performance 5.8-lbs. projectors ease setup for professionals on the move,” said Bob Guentner, Senior Product Manager of Projectors at NEC Display. “The units’ 3,000 lumens of brightness overcome rooms with a lot of ambient light, and their long lamp life and lower power consumption in standby modes contribute to an affordable TCO.”
Advanced AccuBlend™ also ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projectors.
Other benefits of each VE Series projector include:
- Bright, high-contrast images from the latest Texas Instruments DLP® engine
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Up to 6,000 hours of lamp life
- Acceptance of incoming resolutions up to 1920 x 1080
- One button source change and menu access through remote
- Digital and analog video inputs, including HDMI with HDCP, USB, VGA, RS232, Audio in, and Composite Video
- Support for 3D formats, including HDMI 3D, HQFS 3D and 120 Hz 3D (provided accompanying PC can output 120 Hz)
- 2W built-in speaker and low fan noise
- Optional DLP-Link glasses (NP02GL)
The VE303 and VE303X projectors will be available in April at an estimated street price of $339 and $419, respectively. Each projector ships with a 2 year limited parts and labor warranty. The lamp is covered for one year or 500 hours, whichever comes first. Education customers receive an additional year, and registered Star Student customers receive an additional 2 years on their VE303X warranties. To register for Star Student, visit www.necstarstudent.com for more information.