ABB is pleased to inform we have now in our DTS portfolio a full tubular Exd lighting range available to reduce your total cost of maintenance and ensure continuous operation in your oil & gas and offshore applications.
The DTS XFFL Range Tubular LED Fitting offers an operating life of more than 100,000 hours, output of 5,000 lumens with 100 percent yield, and components mounted on a sliding gear tray to facilitate installation and maintenance, and may be retrofitted into existing fixtures mounted with T8 lamps. The DTS XFFL LED tubular luminaire includes a cable gland and brackets, and is available in polycarbonate or glass. DTS XFFL Range Tubular LED Fittings are manufactured with low–copper, marine-grade aluminum castings, and are finished with offshore-grade paint.
“The availability of LED technology in DTS’ industry-leading Series XFFL tubular lighting and Series XLF floodlights brings longer service life, greater energy efficiency, and vibration and shock resistance to lighting for hazardous locations,” said Christophe Janin, Global Product Manager for Hazardous location products. “The tubular luminaire and the floodlight are the two most popular items in DTS’ catalog, and by offering them with LED technology, its benefits are available for applications in oil and gas processing, as well as food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical processing.”
- All fully equivalent to fluorescent lamp T8 with 1 strip LED, offering 15% gain on output beam
- Reduced maintenance - operating life above 100 000 hours reducing lamp replacements to once every 10 years
- Easy upgrade - possibility to retro-fit LED gear tray into existing fixtures mounted with T8 lamps
- High lumen output of 5.000 lumens with 100% yield
- Harsh environment protection - supplied with offshore grade paint and available in polycarbonate or in glass
- Including accessories (cable gland, plug & fixing brackets)
- Manufactured from marine grade aluminium alloy copper free
- UV protected polycarbonate tube - thickness 2,5mm or borosilicate glass - thickness 7mm
- Rated voltage 100- 254 Vac 50/60Hz
- Wiring configuration : 5 wires
- 2x entries 3/4"" NPT