American Industrial Systems, Inc. (AIS) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified supplier and manufacturer of budget-priced industrial multi-touch panel PCs and rugged multi-touch panel computers that are high performance, reliable, durable, flexibly integratable, and provide industrial OEMs and manufacturers with a vast selection of industrial embedded computing technologies and solutions that help customers simplify PLC, HMI, or SCADA applications.
AIS budget-priced industrial panel PCs and high performance computing panel computers are all-in-one industrial computers with a fully integrated wide range of industrial-grade LCD flat screen sizes, touchscreen interface, Intel's comprehensive embedded processors and chipsets, low power consumption, fanless design, scratch-resistance, and anti-reflective mineral glass screen capabilities, designed specifically for HMI display, visualization and control solutions. AIS also provides other Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) human machine interface solutions, including budget-priced IP66 stainless front flat panel mounting, Power over Ethernet (PoE), wide temperature range, widescreen LCD flat panel, and open frame flush mounting touch panel PC computers for a wide variety of industrial applications. AIS industrial touchscreen panel PC computers are designed for industrial, process manufacturing, discrete manufacturing, industrial automation, building automation, process control, machinery manufacturing, and custom machine to machine interface applications. AIS' full range selection of industrial displays is offered in screen sizes ranging from 7" to 22".
“Today's ever-changing innovative technologies in the industrial setting had been the primary focus of most manufacturers on a world-wide scale; with the advent of industrial modernization - for smarter, safer, and environmentally sustainable operations - budget-priced solutions with full PC openness innovation, optimized visualization and HMI devices in successfully bringing products to market in a timely manner,” said Nelson Tsay, President of AIS. “By setting performance expectations high, AIS aims to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and responsiveness to change, while providing a framework for effective communications. AIS had established and maintained long-term commitments (between our suppliers and our customers), promoted effective communication, obtained mutual agreement on expectations and goals, treated supplier's process as an extension of AIS' process, and utilized a teamwork approach to achieving performance improvements.”
BUDGET-PRICED WITH FULL PC OPENNESS INNOVATION THAT DRIVES RESULTS, THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW
- PMW10I93S-H1-POE-4RT: 10.1” Industrial Touchscreen Panel PC Starting at $777
- IPW10ID3S-H1-POE-PCT : 10.1” Industrial Multi-Touch Touchscreen Panel PC Starting at $888
- IP15ID7T-C3-5RT: 15” Industrial Touchscreen Panel PC Starting at $999
- IP10IA99-A1-S: 10.4” IP66 Stainless Front Touchscreen Panel PC Starting at $1,099
- IP15IA99-A1-S: 15” IP66 Stainless Front Touchscreen Panel PC Starting at $1,199
- IP17IA99-A1-A: 17” IP65 Aluminum Front Touchscreen Panel PC Starting at $1,299
Notes: Operating Systems Software Are Add-On Optional Features
- Full PC openness brought about by using Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Extended product life cycle with high continuity of components resulting into long lasting machine concepts
- Customer service and sales support help with product selection, order management, and warranty status
Partners Ecosystem: HMI Software
AIS panel computers have been pre-tested and pre-configured for wide availability, high performance, manageability, and security appropriateness for workloads running on complete supervisory control, process monitoring and operator interface software. (Wonderware ArchestrA System Platform, InduSoft EmbeddedView, Progea Movicon™ 11: Movicon™ 11)