American Industrial Systems Inc. AIS, an ISO 9001:2008 is a certified supplier and manufacturer of cost-effective industrial monitors which are fully-integrated‚ off-the-shelf units that combine high-performance multi touch Projected Capacitive Touch (PCT or PCAP) technology, in industrial-grade widescreen LCD flat panels, with sleek IP65/ NEMA 4 flat front surface industrial design.
AIS industrial LCD monitors feature multi-touch capacitive touch screen, waterproof and dustproof, and industrial TFT-LCD modules with forward compatibility, low EMI technology, long-life and easy replacement lamp/LED. The sensor in projected capacitive touch allows tracking of two simultaneous touches, quickly and accurately across the entire screen. AIS industrial multi touch monitor displays are accurate, responsive and easy-to-use, enabling migration of existing single touch applications to a gesture-based interface that creates and delivers popular user interactions such as pan, zoom and rotate. These industrial multi-touch display monitors are Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) and allow easy access to dual-touch capabilities built into Windows 7 and other popular programming languages. AIS multi-touch monitors are suitable for installation in machines, control cabinets, consoles and gantries. AIS multi-touch displays are designed to withstand high temperatures, vibration, dirt and dust, and other typical conditions encountered on factory floors. AIS full-range selections of industrial multi-touch monitor displays are in 15.6", 18.5" and 21.5" screen sizes.
- Robust design with a NEMA 4/ IP65 compliant aluminum flat-sealed front panel
- Anti-glare surface treatment that reduce reflections and maximize readability
- The projected capacitive sensor allows the HMI SCADA system quickly and accurately track two simultaneous touches across the entire touch screen (using Windows 7 operating system)
- Responsive, accurate, and easy-to-use 2-finger dual-touch system, enabling HMI SCADA program designers to migrate existing single touch applications to a gesture-based interface that create and deliver popular user interactions such as pan, zoom and rotate
- Superior glass durability maintains functional performance over the life of the product
- Eliminates dust and debris build-up at the edge and corners of the display
- Supports panel, wall, or VESA arm mounting
- Compatible with Windows 7 / Vista / XP, Linux and Mac