Teledyne Lumenera, a Teledyne Technologies company, and manufacturer and developer of digital cameras for industrial and scientific imaging applications, is pleased to announce the release of its new Lt Series USB3 cameras.
With robust compact enclosures and fully-locking USB3 connectors, these new cameras are built for rugged 24/7 use. Equipped with the latest rolling shutter Starvis™ CMOS sensors and global shutter Pregius™ CMOS sensors from Sony®, and ranging in resolution from 2-20 megapixels, these new cameras perform in a wide variety of imaging applications such as aerial imaging, Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS), robotic inspection solutions, and life sciences. Teledyne Lumenera’s Lt Series Cameras offer a smaller, lighter, and lower cost imaging solution and are designed specifically to meet the challenges of today’s modern imaging systems that strive to provide advanced vision performance while using less power, less space, and fitting increasingly tight industry budgets.
“Even with a more compact form factor, the new Lt Series cameras offer the full set of features that the modern imaging industry demands,” said Ghislain Beaupré, General Manager at Teledyne Lumenera. “These new cameras open up new opportunities for imaging system designers to incorporate full-function cameras without unnecessary performance compromises due to size.”
The Teledyne Lumenera Lt Series Cameras offer proven 32 and 64-bit operating system compatibility for, Windows, Linux, Linux for embedded system platforms, and single board computers (SBCs). They are designed to deliver high dynamic range, high speed, with low read noise for both industrial and scientific imaging applications.
- Thirteen new USB3 cameras will range in resolution from 2 - 12 MP with additional resolutions following
- High sensitivity (pixel sizes from 2 μm to 3.45 μm) with back illuminated sensors
- Compact form factor simplifying integration in modern OEM solutions
- Side mounted locking industrial micro USB for power and control
- Region of Interest (ROI) option to provide higher frame rates
- Multiple data rates supported, each optimized for lowest noise performance
- USB3 Vision compliant, with Windows and Linux SDKs
- 3-year warranty