Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in machine vision technology, is pleased to introduce its newest Genie Nano cameras built around ON Semiconductor’s Python P3 1.3M CMOS image sensors. These new models feature a global shutter, with 1280 x 1024 resolution, and image capture of up to 83 frames-per-second with Teledyne’s TurboDrive technology.
Developed for cost-conscious imaging applications that don’t require the higher speed of On Semi’s P1 sensors, the latest P3-based cameras are available in color and monochrome. As with all Genie Nano cameras, customers can expect smear-free imaging, strong build quality and easy implementation.
- TurboDrive for fast frame rates and full image quality
- Trigger-to-Image-Reliability for easy system control and debugging
- Small footprint / light weight: 44mm x 29mm x 21mm / 47 grams
- Wide temperature range (-20 to 60°C) for imaging in harsh environments
- Support for the Linux operating platform
Genie Nano cameras feature a robust design backed by a 3-year warranty. Please visit the Genie Nano product page for more information. For sales enquiries, visit our contact page, and for full resolution images, our online media kit.