Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Top 20 Military Electro-Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Technology Companies 2014 : Competitive Landscape Analysis
The global market for military electro-optical infrared (EO/IR) technology is forecast to expand in the coming years as established and emerging military nations seek to integrate advanced electronic systems into new and existing platforms. This will create new opportunities for the leading companies in the military EO/IR technology market even as defence budgets come under pressure. In addition, leading companies in the military EO/IR technology market will seek to capitalise on new applications for their systems. In particular border surveillance and homeland security applications are expected to be key areas of growth.
Visiongain's analysis of the competitive landscape in the military EO/IR market provides a detailed assessment of commercial threats and opportunities. Furthermore, Visiongain's comprehensive analysis of each leading company provides unrivalled information on the market composition, degree of competition and future company prospects.
Why you should buy Top 20 Military Electro-Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Technology Companies 2014: Competitive Landscape Analysis
Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing market influence. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and political developments. Discover the prospects for the military electro optical and infrared systems market.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
Visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global military electro optical and infrared systems analysis to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed profiles of the leading 20 companies as well as commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to detailed company profiles, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 240 page report provides unrivalled detail, with 163 tables and charts.
- In addition the report features a total of 508 companies and other organisations as part of a comprehensive analysis of the commercial competitive landscape.
- Visiongain offers meticulously researched information with 240 contracts detailing the major activity of the leading 20 companies in the military EO/IR market.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current military electro optical and infrared systems market.
- This analysis will help you to achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the military electro optical and infrared systems sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information.
- By reading the three exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the market. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the military electro optical and infrared systems sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcripts of three exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Cassidian Optronics GmbH
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting market growth and commercial opportunities in the military electro optical and infrared systems market. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be with a social, technological, economic and political (STEP) analysis of the military EO/IR technology market. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Shifting demand and operational dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Fiscal policy
- Defence budgets
- Procurement priorities
- Technological innovations
- New applications for existing systems
• Identify who the leading companies are in the military electro optical and infrared systems market with detailed market share information.
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the military electro optical and infrared systems market are strong, and from 2013 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants.
- Our work explains these sources of potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with this comprehensive analysis of the top 20 military electro-optical infrared (EO/IR) technology companies.
- This analysis includes markets share information, revenue calculations for the military EO/IR market, product portfolios, contracts secured, market positioning, M&A activity, R&D investment activity, strategies and future outlook.
- The top 20 companies analysed in this report include the largest prime defence contractors as well as military technology specialists:
- Airbus Group
- BAE Systems PLC
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Excelitas Technologies
- Exelis Inc
- Finmeccanica SpA
- FLIR Systems Inc
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd
- L-3 Communications Holdings
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd
- Raytheon Company
- Rockwell Collins Inc
- Textron Inc
- Thales Group
- Ultra Electronics Holdings PLC
- United Technologies Corporation
- Discover Information found nowhere else with this independent assessment of the top 20 companies in the military electro-optical infrared technology market
- The Top 20 Military Electro-Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Technology Companies 2014: Competitive Landscape Analysis report provides impartial sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover key strategic advantages and prospects for profit. In particular our informed, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
- With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Cassidian Optronics GmbH, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd and Leidos are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data.
Discover the qualitative analysis informing company profiles and market dynamics with visiongain's reporting containing:
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis for each company and the overall market outlook.
- Social, technological, economic and political (STEP) analysis for the military EO/IR technology market outlook.
How the Top 20 Military Electro-Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Technology Companies 2014: Competitive Landscape Analysis report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the leading companies in the military electro optical and infrared technology market. You will discover detailed company profiles, technological trends, expert opinion and both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical independent business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.