PULSATE is glad to share the list of selected beneficiaries of the open call for adopter use cases. Selected projects will start the support program and receive the grant to assess the feasibility of implementing laser-based technology in their environment.
Most of the winning proposals are related to the green economy and sustainable manufacturing - topics at the heart of the EC’s focus.
PULSATE Network is designed and dedicated to boosting the adoption of laser-based advanced and additive manufacturing (LBAAM) technology that will empower the European Manufacturing industry digitalization.
The selected projects:
- GRAMLAS is a project created by Dausinger & Giesen GmbH from Germany that will develop a Green Additive Manufacturing laser.
- BEAM - Boost Effectiveness with Advanced Manufacturing is a proposal by iBreve Limited from Ireland that aims to adopt LBAAM in the manufacturing of personal wearables & medical devices.
- RECREA is an application of laser technologies in the repair and overlays of large components developed by HERGOME, S.L. from Spain.
- The proposal of Andrási Edina e.v. from Hungary is LCPG - Laser cut elements for producing customizable porcelain and glassware.
- 3D-Components AS from Norway bring AEROGRAM- Additive manufacturing of complex and lightweight aero-structures using the laser.
- Italian SPEM S.R.L presents ADI- Additive DeIcing system for the aerospace industry.
- TATION is a project from Spain, brought by Mobility Ion Technologies SL, aiming to assess the implementation of LBAAM processes in the manufacturing of high-resolution ion mobility in analytical instrumentation.
- ABSORPTION is an application of LBAAM in, - Laser beam shaping and automatic part recognition for high speed & quality fuel cell production, proposed by Optoprim Germany GmbH from Germany.
- LASER RIBLETS is an Austrian project proposed by Bionic surface technologies GmbH as investigations in microstructures for local flow behaviors produced through laser technique.
- REALISM- Laser-based manufacturing with eLectrostatic dIScharge Materials is a Portuguese proposal led by Favoritanswer Consultoria Em Engenharia Lda.
- MB Proints from Lithuania enters the program with LAMAS - Laser Additive Manufacturing of Aerodynamic Separator.
- StreamOwl Private Company from Greece presented QUADLAM, a Quadcopter frame with Laser Additive Manufacturing.
- Weffan Ltd from the UK introduces a project connected with the textile industry - Loom-State: 3D Woven Garments.
- LADACORis a proposal from Serbia by DOO Relja Junior Zrenjanin: Laser cleaning, drilling, and cutting for improvement of market position and business model of Relja company
- LEAN - Lightweight End of arm tooling made using laser-based Additive manufacturing is presented by Tricon Automation Ireland Ltd.
- LF4 - Laser plastic welding is brought by EUROMODEL ENGINEERING SRL, from Italy
- Beagle Optics, UAB from Lithuania won their place in the program with LABOR – Laser-based engraving of optical reticles.
- MICRORELLEUS from Spain presented Injected MLA manufacturing using femtosecond laser for engraving mold and mask.
Congratulations to all the winners.
What is next?
PULSATE Support Program for Adopters Use Cases will start in September 2022 and last for 3 months.
During the program, selected projects will receive:
- Up to 25,000 EUR of funding
- Mentorship from PULSATE Consortium partners in conducting an assessment to confirm the technical and business feasibility of implementing laser-based technology in an Adopter-specific environment