Teledyne is pleased to announce the release of its new Lt Series USB3 high resolution cameras. With robust enclosures and fully locking USB3 connectors, these new cameras are built for rugged 24/7 use.
The Lt Series cameras are part of the Teledyne Lumenera product line and are designed to meet the challenges of today’s modern imaging systems by providing advanced vision performance while using less power, less space, and fitting increasingly tight budgets.
Equipped with Sony® Pregius™ 3.45 µm pixel sensors, these new cameras are available in resolutions from 17-31 megapixels, and perform in a wide variety of imaging applications where higher resolution is key, including aerial imaging, Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS), robotic inspection solutions, and life sciences.
“With new higher resolutions, the latest Lt Series cameras offer a comprehensive set of features to address the industry’s most challenging applications,” said Manuel Romero, Senior Product Manager, 2D Area Scan Cameras at Teledyne’s industrial imaging group. “These cameras allow system developers to deliver high-resolution performance with the simple integration of a USB3 interface that’s 15% faster than competitive USB3 vision cameras.”
- Six new USB3 cameras with resolutions of 16.9 MP, 19.7 MP, and 31 MP in color and monochrome models with more resolutions following
- High sensitivity with 3.45 μm x 3.45 μm pixel size
- Region of Interest (ROI) option to provide higher frame rates
- Multiple data rates supported, each optimized for lowest noise performance
- USB3 Vision compliant, with Windows and Linux SDKs
- 3-year warranty
Available through Teledyne DALSA and Teledyne Lumenera sales channels. For more information about Teledyne’s Lt Series USB3 cameras visit the website.