A.R.T. GmbH (ART), a leading manufacturer of high-end optical tracking systems for Virtual and Augmented Reality, announces a new version of their bestseller for small tracking areas SMARTTRACK3.
SMARTTRACK3 offers all features of its proven predecessor model plus enhanced performance features and optimized user-friendly handling and mounting options:
Key new features of SMARTTRACK3:
- Enhanced performance:
- Frame rate of up to 240 Hz (150 Hz on full sensor)
- Latency <10 ms
- Single-cable: Power over Ethernet
- Passive cooling (fanless design)
- More robust against vibrations and shocks
- Even wider field of view
- Improved mounting options
„We are happy to announce that the higher performance and robustness of the new SMARTTRACK3 allows new, more demanding applications, such as simulators or tracking in moving vehicles. (Andreas Werner, Sales Director at ART).
The new SMARTTRACK3 will be available from July 2019.