Dec 11 2014
Electro-optical (EO) imagery, infrared imaging, night vision systems and laser range finding systems provide militaries with unique battlefield capabilities. In particular, EO/IR systems are integral to the intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) and intelligence, surveillance, target acquisition and reconnaissance (ISTAR) capabilities of modern military forces. Increasingly, EO/IR capabilities are seen as a critical force multiplier, enabling a flexible deployment of targeted military force based on accurate and timely surveillance and reconnaissance.
Visiongain therefore forecasts rising global demand for military EO/IR systems over the period 2014-2024. Established military markets in North America and Europe will lead the market in terms of technology and research and development (R&D).
However, established military markets will generally achieve lower rates of growth in comparison to emerging military powers whose investment will drive global spending. In particularly, the increased affordability of EO/IR systems combined with their interoperability and mission critical functions will lead emerging military nations to integrate them into new procurement and military modernisation programmes. Visiongain has calculated that the military electro-optical infrared (EO/IR) systems market will reach $8.38bn in 2014.
What are Military EO/IR Systems?
Visiongain defines the military electro-optical infrared (EO/IR) systems market as powered systems that use both visible and non-visible light to provide visual feedback to military personnel or are integrated with other military systems. It includes three broad applications of EO/IR systems on airborne, ground or naval platforms. Visiongain's definition seeks to encapsulate the vital force multiplying functions provided by EO/IR systems as technological advancements in force projection.
Consequently, the report covers a range of EO/IR systems that are broadly subsumed under the categorisation of intelligence, surveillance, target acquisition and reconnaissance (ISTAR) capabilities. These systems include, among others, multispectral day and night imaging sensors, night vision goggles (NVG), laser rangefinders (LRF), forward looking infrared (FLIR) systems and infrared targeting pods. Visiongain's report excludes optics based seeking systems such as infrared seekers and laser seekers installed on kinetic systems and also exclude flare systems. The report also excludes unpowered EO/IR systems such as binoculars and will not include data storage of visual display systems for EO/IR platforms.
Why you should buy Military Electro Optical Infra-Red (EO/IR) Systems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Companies Enhancing ISR for Ground, Naval, Airborne & UAV Platforms
This report is intended to provide an in-depth analysis of the latest trends prevailing in the global electro-optical and infrared systems market and its growth and development in the next decade. The shifting patterns of defence spending, rising spending power of emerging markets, rising gross domestic product (GDP), commercial opportunities, economic recession and the implementation/reformation of laws and regulations are trend setting factors which will affect the military electro-optical and infrared systems market.
The analysis in the report address issues such as: scope for growth in the market, factors driving the market, market sizing by the end use sectors and the consumer's response to the market. The report also demonstrates how the market evolved, how it is now, and how these markets will perform in the future.
How this 379 page report delivers:
- View military EO/IR systems market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities – and avoid potential losses
- The report provides sales value projections of the market, plus key information on the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, assessment of technological, policy and process developments and revealing insight into shifts within the commercial landscape.
- Our report provides 313 tables, charts, and graphs
- - This analysis will help you achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analysts' industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the military EO/IR Systems market.
- See details of 250 key contracts and programmes related to military EO/IR technologies.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future military EO/IR systems market prospects.
- See two full exclusive expert interviews
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report, you will gain an in-depth understanding of what is really happening in the industry. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the military EO/IR Systems sector, finding strategic advantages for your work, learning how your organisation can benefit and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. Interviews are included from:
- Ralf Klädtke, CEO, Cassidian Optronics
- Igal Mevorach, Director of Marketing, Tamam Division, Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- Discover sales predictions for key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the essentials of the military EO/IR systems market? How will the market expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue – and when? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these military EO/IR systems submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024:
- Ground EO/IR Systems
- Airborne EO/IR Systems
- Naval EO/IR Systems
- Understand the prospects for the leading 20 national military EO/IR Systems markets where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market spending on military EO/IR Systems in developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 20 leading national markets plus a separate 'rest of the world' region. The 5 leading national markets are further segmented and forecast by the 3 end use submarkets.
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 20 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with data revealing where companies are earning their revenues, with what products and with which technologies.
- You will be able to examine detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes.
- You will gain a clear picture of the demand volume for military EO/IR systems, as well as of available spending budgets of countries concerned
- Identify which are the leading 20 companies in the military EO/IR Systems market
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies:
- See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants.Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading military EO/IR companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, services, focusand future outlook.
- Airbus Group
- BAE Systems PLC
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Excelitas Technologies
- Exelis Inc
- Finmeccanica SpA
- FLIR Systems Inc
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd
- L-3 Communications Holdings
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd
- Raytheon Company
- Rockwell Collins Inc
- Textron Inc
- Thales Group
- Ultra Electronics Holdings PLC
- United Technologies Corporation
Discover information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the military EO/IR Systems market
Military Electro Optical Infra-Red (EO/IR) Systems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Companies Enhancing ISR for Ground, Naval, Airborne & UAV Platforms provides impartial military EO/IR systems analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with quantitative data including global, submarket and national markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How Military Electro Optical Infra-Red (EO/IR) Systems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Companies Enhancing ISR for Ground, Naval, Airborne & UAV Platforms can benefit you
This report is valuable for anyone who wants to understand the industry and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to expand into different sectors or explore a new region for expansion of their operations. The report comprehensively lays out the market drivers and restrainers, market forecasts, leading companies and their strategies, as well as technologies and investment status, and risks and trends to help the reader make a balanced decision for investment.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02360612-summary/view-report.html