The Ultima Multiphoton Microscope Systems are the result of several years of laboratory experience and close collaboration with leading biological scientists around the globe.
Involving these life science experts has resulted in several novel features and capabilities found only in Ultima systems, for instance their modular setup, PrairieView software and integrated photostimulation light path.
Only Ultima offers resolution, flexibility, simultaneous imaging and photostimulation and imaging integrated with external stimuli and electrophysiology recording.
The key features of the Ultima Multiphoton Microscope System from Bruker are:
- Collaboration with top researchers provides unparalleled functionality
- Field-proven technology provides unmatched reliability
- Open architecture for flexibility and upgradability
- Ultima systems offer consistent operation in high-use environments from the moment installation is complete since the installation and manufacturing processes are based on more than 10 decades of combined staff experience in design, manufacturing, quality assurance,and product installation.
- Ultima systems are capable of the most precise and complex protocols and will offer years of trouble-free consistent service.
- Ultima systems have a flexible architecture offering an extensible platform, which can be upgraded over time
- Open access to optical paths and electronics as well as powerful software enables user customization of the systems, as well as integration into complex research systems that incorporate other computational platforms and electronics.
The Ultima is available in three configurations:
- Ultima IntraVital is suited for in vivo applications using live animals across several model systems.
- Ultima In Vitro includes a conventional optical microscope in either an inverted or an upright configuration, and it is optimized for tissue slices, tissue explants, and cell culture applications.