The new Dektak XTL™ stylus profiler accommodates 350x350mm samples bringing Dektak reproducibility and repeatability to large-format panel and wafer manufacturing.
The Dektak XTL is compact with pneumatic passive isolation and a fully enclosed workstation having a broad, easily accessible interlocking door making it suitable for challenging production floor environments.
It has a dual-camera architecture enabling improved spatial awareness and its high automation level increases manufacturing output. The exclusive Vision64®Production Interface with pattern recognition can be customized to meet customer needs and renders data collection as a repeatable and intuitive process, reducing operator-to-operator variability.
The key features of the new Dektak XTL™ stylus profiler from Bruker are:
- Bruker-Exclusive Dual Camera Control™
- Navigate to points of interest fast by clicking in live video
- Sample to be measured can be quickly oriented by choosing two points in the live video (Make Horizontal)
- Measurement setup is simplified by point-and-click scan start and end positions in live video (Teach)
- It is possible to precisely determine program fiducials and unlimited measurement sites via 300mm, automated encoded XY stage and 360-degree theta
- Reduce errors utilizing Vision64 Production Interface with pattern recognition
- Program custom user prompts and also other meta data into the recipe and store to the database
- Easily automate analysis routines using Quick Analyzer, which supports most frequently used analyses
- Focus the analysis to report only the features required on complex samples using step detection
- Simplify data analysis by giving each measurement site unique name and automatically log to database