Developing on the experience and knowledge from over 40 years of stylus profiling innovations, the DextakXT has a record of several firsts such as the first 3D profiler, the first PC-based profiler and the first automated 300mm profiler.
DektakXT from Bruker features a single-arch design, is the first to have a true-color HD camera and the first to harness 64-bit parallel processing architecture in order to achieve operating efficiency and optimal measurement.
With over 10,000 installations globally, the Dektak brand is popular for its value-driven performance, quality and reliability. People turn to Dektak when precise consistent measurements of surface roughness and step height are required.
With the DektakXT being introduced, Bruker helps take the next step in achieving reliable and productive surface measurements.
The key features of the DektakXT are:
- Better than 4Å repeatability delivers industry-leading accuracy
- Bruker delivers premier performance in an affordable package
- Single sensor design offers low force and extended range in a single platformx
- Intuitive Vision64™ user interface workflow simplifies operation
- Self-aligning styli enables effortless tip exchange
- Single-arch design provides breakthrough scan stability
- Leading-edge “smart electronics” establish new low noise benchmark
- Incomparable value from the world leader in stylus profilers