The Nexview™ NX2 3D optical profiler from Zygo Corporation is designed for even the most challenging applications. It integrates advanced algorithms, outstanding precision, application flexibility, and automation into a single package that represents ZYGO's most advanced Coherence Scanning Interferometric (CSI) profiler.
The entirely non-contact technology optimizes the ROI by offering sub-nanometer accuracy at all magnifications and quantifying a broader range of surfaces quicker and more accurately than other comparable technologies that are available commercially.
With applications as varied as flatness, roughness, waviness, thin films, step heights, etc., on virtually any surface and material, Nexview NX2 truly is the no-compromise profiler.
As the newest generation flagship, Nexview™ NX2 offers a broad range of distinguished features that have been designed to help make customers’ metrology faster, better, and more trustworthy:
- High-speed measurements take only a few seconds to improve productivity and process control
- High-sensitivity, large-area 1.9 MP sensor allows users to see more in a single measurement
- Mx™ software for instrument control, analysis, and measurement automation
- Gage capable performance through exceptional precision and repeatability for the most demanding production applications
- Automated part focus and setup minimizes operator variability and training while reducing the time to data
- SmartPSI™ technology for ultra-fast profiling of ultra-smooth surfaces
- Vibration-robust metrology with SureScan technology and built-in isolation enables high-quality metrology even in vibration-prone environments
- True Color imaging for enhanced visualization
- 2D and 3D correlation provides confidence in measurements with results that comply with ISO 25178 and ISO 4287 standards
- Variable image zoom with three included zoom lenses allows users to optimize the field of view and maximize instrument flexibility
The Only Profiler Needed
Users no longer need to choose a profiler depending on the surface type they need to measure. From a super polished optical surface with sub-Angstrom surface roughness to steep machined angles up to 85°, the Nexview™ NX2 profiler quantifies the topography of virtually any surface.
It does all this in 3D, without contact, and ensures the qualities of other profiling technologies (stylus, confocal, focus scanning) without their shortcomings.
Extra application modules for particular requirements, such as measurement in the presence of transparent films and 2D vision analysis, are available for customers that require these capabilities.
Image Credit: Zygo Corporation
The Nexview™ NX2 profiler is a fly-by-wire tool without manual controls, so it can be completely automated with programmed sequences to measure multiple areas of a surface, multiple parts in a tray, or larger surfaces by stitching together multiple measurements into a single measurement.
Clean, Streamlined, Design
Featuring a large work area with clear lines of sight, the Nexview NX2 profiler helps make measurement changeovers and setups quick and simple.
Its automated 200 mm integrated measurement stage is the epitome of clean and efficient industrial design. It exhibits an embedded ±4° high load tilt stage with parcentric correction, meaning that the alignment of the measurement surface is simple, even for featureless samples.