Semilab’s SE-1000 spectroscopic ellipsometer provides high measurement performance and delivers modularity in a compact tabletop footprint.
This cost-effective tool enables manual sample positioning and is equipped with a manual goniometer, suitable for research and development laboratories.
The SE-1000 performs non-contact and non-destructive optical measurements on substrates and both single-layer and multi-layer samples to analyze the optical and thickness properties of individual thin films.
The SE-1000 tool is equipped with Semilab’s sophisticated smart electronics with replaceable parts and functions, with the latest operating and analysis software (SAM/SEA). The system can be operated using a PC or laptop via a new touch panel interface, or via LAN network.
- Jones matrix
- Porosimetry: Measurements of porosity and pore size distribution in thin films
- Mueller matrix 11 coefficients
- Spectroscopic ellipsometry with rotating compensator
- Generalized ellipsometry for anisotropic samples
- In situ measurement mode for real-time control during etch or deposition process
- Visualization camera
- Spectroscopic reflectometer
- Liquid cell and cooling and heating stages
- Near-infrared spectral extension
- Atmospheric thin-film porosimetry
Manual XY stage.