Cavitar’s CAVILUX Smart UHS is a robust pulsed diode laser light source that features very short pulses and extremely high repetition rates. It is perfect for ultra-high-speed cameras up to 10 MHz.
The CAVILUX Smart UHS is capable of producing pulsed light power of hundreds of watts down to 10 ns pulses. Typically, the light output is monochromatic with a low degree of coherence. This feature makes CAVILUX Smart UHS suitable for illumination purposes since no speckle or chromatic aberrations are present.
- A well-suited light source for shadowgraphy and Schlieren applications
- High power and extremely short pulses as low as 10 ns
- Low-coherence and monochromatic light
- Provides versatility by changing pulse duration as well as repetition rate
- Ideal for ultra-high-speed imaging with short pulses
- Schlieren imaging
- Flows and sprays
- Materials testing (for example, Hopkinson bar, DIC)
Ultra-High-Speed Illumination in Cameras up to 10 MHz
UHS control unit - near view
Robust protective transport case of CAVILUX Smart System
Filter holder and filter adapter set