LEDs are fabricated from III-V heterostructures grown onto InAs substrates. Optical immersion of lens with flip-chip devices enables three to five fold increase of output power.
Features of LED19SC
Features of LED19SC Optically Immersed 1.9µm LED include:
- Low power consumptions (µW to mW range)
- Angle of emittance <40°
- Switching time: 10 ns (typical), 20 ns (max)
- Narrow bandwidth: FWHM = 0.1 to 0.2 λmax
- Wide operating temperature range
Specifications of LED19SC
The Specifications of LED19SC at 22 °C temperature is given below
- Peak wavelength, λ, µm: 1.95 ± 0.05
- Pulsed power at I=1 A, Ppulsed, mW: > 6.0±1.2
- CW power at I=200 mA, PCW, mW: >1.0±0.2
- Switching time, ns: <20
- Thread: M5x0.5
- Emission size, mm: 3.3 diameter
- Far-field pattern, FWHM, °: <35
- Operation (storage) conditions, °C: -25 to +60 (+80)
- Polarity: short wire or black point is negative
This information has been sourced, reviewed and adapted from materials provided by Scitec Instruments.
For more information on this source, please visit Scitec Instruments.