Avantes has introduced a replaceable-slit spectrometer that enables end-users to easily replace a slit. The replaceable slit feature is only available on the NIR256-1.7 spectrometer and the ULS Ultra-low Stray-light AvaSpecs spectrometer.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Slit sets contain 25, 50, 100 and 200µm slits together with a screwdriver tool to facilitate the change
- Slit kits are available with SMA-905 and FC/PC connectors; slit sets can be ordered separately for the RS spectrometer
- No recalibration is required when changing slit because of the high-precision slit positioning
- Slit Kit is available to fully utilize the AvaSpec-RS series spectrometer with replaceable slit. It includes a complete set with four slits of 25, 50, 100 and 200µm
- Slit Kit is available in FC/PC and SMA versions; both kits can be utilized on any spectrometer with the replaceable slit option installed