Avantes provides three spectrometer configurations for measurements in the NIR range to 1.7µm or 1700nm.
The AvaSpec-NIR256-1.7 is a low-cost NIR-range spectrometer, which provides excellent performance specifications such as integration times as fast as 10µs and a sample speed of just 1.06ms/scan.
This system is also available in RS-version, which means users can easily change the slit in a matter of seconds.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Affordably priced and can be operated in two distinct gain-setting modes: the low-noise (LN) mode and the high-sensitivity mode (HS, default)
- Setting of the different gain modes can be done through a software option
- Analog and digital I/O ports allow external triggering and control over the shutter and pulsed light sources from the Avantes range of products
- All NIR-1.7 instruments come with a choice of four different gratings, making it possible to select the bandwidth for specific applications
- The TEC cooled instruments require external power, while the uncooled AvaSpec-NIR256-1.7 is USB2 powered