The NEW ILT490 incorporates the measurement capabilities and exceptional performance criteria of the original IL390 and IL290 UV Curing Light Bug, with the improved features of the ILT400, including profiling, graphing, cost reduction, rechargeable batteries and A400 charger.
The ILT490 works with many lamp options from Iron doped, H and D type lamps, as well as standard UV sources.
The ILT490 all in one Belt radiometer, comes in two versions: the ILT490 broadband UV for 250-400 nm, and the ILT490C UVC for 205-345 nm.
- NIST – traceable calibration
- Measurement spectrum matches industry standard IL390C (ILT490) and IL290 (ILT490C)
- Built-in re-chargeable batteries (includes A400 charger)
- Integrated exposure (J/cm2)
- Peak irradiance (W/cm2)
- Intensity profile with autoscale
- Baseline profile memory