The new series of A.KRÜSS Optronic Digital Refractometers are fitted with integrated Peltier thermostats for outstanding temperature control. Measurements are made with high accuracy and are not affected by colour or cloudiness. The devices are intended for use in FDA regulated sectors due to their GLP compliance, integrated user management and full network support, for simple connection to the laboratory environment and an LIMS. 21 CFR Part 11 software is also available for the device.
All internal data (measurement values, parameters and methods) are organised in an SQL database. This can be accessed externally using SQL queries through a fixed interface (e.g. LIMS). A self-explanatory touch screen with clear menu navigation and data output and USB/RS-232 interfaces fulfil all demands.
The DR6000 digital refractometer from A.KRÜSS Optronic covers a large range of applications in the foodstuffs, sugar, beverage, chemistry, textiles, paper, metalworking and petrochemical industries.
Features at a Glance
Features of the DR6000 digital refractometer from A.KRÜSS Optronic include:
- Large measurement range with high resolution
- User-friendly touch screen operation in 6 languages
- Data export (e.g. in Excel format) to a USB flash drive
- Various programmable measurement units
- Password protected user management (optional)
- User friendly RS-232, USB and Ethernet interfaces for direct connection to a PC
- Data display of all important settings and measurements
- 32-bit processor
- Integrated high-accuracy Peltier thermostat for temperature control without water.
- Rapid sample cool-down (T Series)
- SQL database
- High quality ceramic PT100 sensor
- NIST compliant calibration certificate
- Full GLP suitability