About the EyeVision Technology (EVT) EyeVision Software
EVT’s EyeVision Software offers various image processing solutions that can be used for a wide variety of applications, some of which include:
- Measurement and test techniques
- Surface inspection
- Bar code
- Error detection
- Pattern matching
- Three-dimensional (3D) measurements
- Object detection
- Position adjustment
- Color and contour check
While utilizing this software, customers can take advantage of “zero-error-production”, a process that reduces processing time while ensuring the highest levels of quality, productivity and, of course, customer satisfaction.
Following its quick installation, the EyeVision software offers users a universal application that can be used for all vision tasks. This solution is a quick, efficient and reasonably priced resource that allows inspection procedures to be easily generated for all applications without requiring any programming skills.
- Drag-and-Drop Programming:
- This feature is an intuitive user interface that allows users to easily and quickly create and configure new image-processing inspection programs. Through the integration of an innovative handling method, inexperienced users can navigate this software easily. Inspection procedures for all optical applications (such as object detection or measurements), can be generated without demanding any programming skills of the user.
- The intuitive configuration procedure can be adjusted quickly and easily to meet individual requirements, without causing any interruptions during the manufacturing process.
- The easy handling, in combination with the extensive command functions, allows the software to be immediately employed in a wide variety of demanding industries, such as automobile, electrical, semiconductor, pharmaceutical, food and packaging technology.
- The EyeVision Software supports the following systems:
- Vision sensors
- Smart cameras
- PC-Systems with the camera interfaces, such as:
- Camera Link
- All cameras that exhibit a DCAM profile
- 3D Sensors
- Analogue cameras (via selected frame grabber)
- Flexible Hardware Options:
- Allows users to build both low-cost and expensive systems that deliver exceptional quality.
- The modular system concept allows the user to integrate various hardware devices into the software in the same way hardware is plugged into the sockets of a PC motherboard. When new hardware is detected, the associated EyeVision driver is selected to enable usage of the new hardware.
- EVHD is the Plugin integration for all components of the user’s vision system. To utilize this feature, users can simply select the desired hardware and algorithms and connect with the EVHD.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
Image Processing Solutions - EyeVision Software
Drag-and-Drop Programming - Picture 1
Drag-and-Drop Programming - Picture 2
EyeVision Software supports
Flexible Hardware Options
Graphical User Interface (GUI) - Picture 1
Graphical User Interface (GUI) - Picture 2
Graphical User Interface (GUI) - Picture 3
Graphical User Interface (GUI) - Picture 4
Graphical User Interface (GUI) - Picture 5
Graphical User Interface (GUI) - Picture 6