Animal feed quality is not only a vital matter of animal welfare. It is also essential for food quality and safety – being the key to growth and health, and thus to the economic success of the entire agricultural industry.
In this Live Webinar Event, Cargill Animal Nutrition and Bruker will talk about two complimentary, non-destructive technologies which enable comprehensive composition analysis for organic and inorganic constituents: near infrared (FT‑NIR) and X-ray fluorescence (XRF).
We will discuss the benefits for FT-NIR and XRF for various applications, ranging from raw materials ID and analysis to quality control of pre-mixes, feed supplements, and finished feed.
Image Credit: Bruker Optics
This live webinar event will consist of two parts:
Part 1 (60 minutes):
- Perfect Teamwork: Comprehensive Feed Safety and Quality Assurance by combining the power of FT-NIR and XRF technology Speakers: Dr. Andreas Niemoeller (Business Unit Manager Food Analysis Solutions, Bruker); Dr. Adrian Fiege (Product Manager XRF, Bruker)
- Keynote: Rapid analytical methods in feed evaluation Speaker: Dr. Alessandro Stercoli (Global Lab Director, Cargill Animal Nutrition & Health)
- Q&A Session with Alessandro Stercoli, Andreas Niemoeller, and Adrian Fiege
Part 2 (60 minutes):
- Live-from-the-Lab: We will analyze samples on the TANGO FT-NIR spectrometer and the S2 PUMA Series 2 EDXRF spectrometer and discuss the results
- Q&A Session with FT-NIR and XRF application specialists
If you cannot attend live, feel free to register anyway, and we will send you a link to the recording to watch at your convenience.
We look forward to seeing you there!