Aydin Displays offers the 4412P4C-12” AMLCD military flat panel display, which is specifically designed for use in severe military environments. The 4412P4C is designed to meet a wide range of applications that require a robust mechanical design to protect the display from high temperature, humidity, salt fog, shock, vibration and spray tight.
The flat panel display is sunlight readable and fully dimmable for nighttime use. It is designed to mount in high mobility multi-purpose wheeled vehicles (HMMWV).
The main features of the 4412P4C flat panel display are:
- Front user controls and rear adjustment controls
- 800x600 native resolution with XGA option (1024x768 optional)
- HMMWV mounting
- Sunlight readable, fully dimmable for nighttime use
- Wide temperature range
- Accepts VGA and 2 NTSC inputs (user selectable)
- Sealed unit
- 18-32VDC MIL-STD-1275B qualified (except cranking)
- Built to MIL-STD-461D standards