Vivo is the new NIR Source from Ocean Optics that is a brilliant tool for NIR analysis of pharmaceutical products, food and more.
Vivo features four tungsten halogen bulbs - under 90° angle from your optical fiber - that can be turned on or off individually.
Attach Vivo directly to the Ocean Optics RTL-Stage or your own standard for amazing stability and control.
Vivo features active cooling that reduces the risk of overheating your sample -- ensuring accuracy every time!
By harnessing the output of four tungsten halogen light sources, Vivo becomes a high-powered VIS-NIR source. This lets you integrate your spectrometer for a shorter period of time than conventional methods.
- Drug analysis
- Food safety
- Analysis of grains and oils
Specifications at a Glance
- Dimensions - H x L x D (mm): 72 x 120 x 150
- Weight (kg): 1.5
- Power consumption: up to 30 W
- Output to bulb: 4 x 0.97 A @ 5 Vdc
- Wavelength range: 360-2000 nm
- Bulb lifetime: 2,000 hours
- Bulb color temperature: 2,800 K
- Temperature: 5-35 °C
- Humidity: 5-95 % at 40 °C