The SRM100 Film Thickness Mapping Measurement System can measure the film thickness and refractive index across samples as big as 300x300mm.
Features of the SRM100 Film Thickness Mapping Measurement System include
- Easy to set up and operate with Window based software
- Various types of geometry substrate up to 300x300mm or 300mm in diameter
- Various types of mapping pattern such as linear, polar, square or arbitrary coordinates
- Advanced optics and rugged design for best system performance
- Array based detector system to ensure fast measurement
- Map film thickness and Refractive Index up to 5 layers
- System comes with comprehensive optical constants database and library
- Include commonly used recipes
- Advanced TFProbe Software allows user to use either NK table, dispersion or effective media approximation (EMA) for each individual film.
- Upgradeable to MSP (Microspectrophotometer) mapping system with pattern recognition, or Large Spot for mapping over patterned or featured structure (with Zonerage Model)
- Apply to many different type of substrates with different thickness
- 2D and 3D output graphics and user friendly data management interface with statistical results
The SRM100 Film Thickness Mapping Measurement System is suited to use in:
- Semiconductor fabrication (PR, Oxide, Nitride..)
- Liquid crystal display (ITO, PR, Cell gap…..)
- Biological films and materials
- Optical coatings, TiO2, SiO2, Ta2O5…..
- Semiconductor compounds
- Functional films in MEMS/MOEMS
- Amorphous, nano and crystalline Si