The MS9740A is a benchtop optical spectrum analyzer covering 600 nm to 1750 nm. The MS9740A offers high-performance optical resolution and high-speed measurements to support the needs of device and component manufacturers.
Waveform data can be measured and transmitted to external control equipment within 0.2s - a 5x improvement over previous Anritsu models. This enables optical device manufacturers reduce costs and time for testing and analysis by:
- Improving sweep speed (measurement time), and
- Accelerating data transfer to control equipment after measurement
Combine these overall improvements with the ability to do basic analysis, and the result is excellent return on investment and improved productivity.
- Measurement of passive optical devices in <0.2s(5nm) reduces total analysis time.
- Dedicated applications for evaluating active optical devices
- Excellent cost performance
- Dynamic range performance =58 dB (0.4 nm from peak wavelength)
- 30 pm minimum resolution
- Supports SM and MM fibers
- Lightweight, 50% less power consumption