The KI 7000 Series hand held Fiber Optic Variable Attenuator is a precision handheld instrument commonly used for testing optical system margin. Superior specifications, high productivity and remote control capability also make this a genuine laboratory instrument.
- Easy to use & productive instrument
- Single mode calibrations at 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625 nm
- Multimode calibrations at 850, 1300 nm
- Superior absolute accuracy, power handling, ORL & PMD
- Low minimum insertion loss
- Supplied with metal free SC, ST, FC interchangeable connectors. Other options include LC connectors
- Remote control software