ModeCheck is designed for the industrial parts manufacturer to reduce the time it takes to change over between different jobs. The user can quickly place the ModeCheck head in front of the laser and see and measure, in real-time, the laser beam profile to confirm optimal laser performance. In addition, and when used periodically, the user can compare measurement changes from the same set-up and make necessary laser adjustments, keeping the laser output constant for the same job from day-to-day. Over time the user will be able to see and measure laser degradation to predict and advance schedule down-time needed for periodic maintenance.
ModeCheck eliminates acrylic mode burn hazards to the operator while improving product quality and manufacturing efficiency.
- A portable solution for high power CO2 lasers
- Real-time "mode burns" - eliminate hazardous vapors
- Instantaneously "see" and measure the beam - reduce set-up time between jobs
- Optimize laser efficiency - reduce cost per part
- Predict laser preventative maintenance - increase manufacturing efficiency
- Up to 5KW CO2