The X-ray FDS from Photonic Science is a high-resolution (1392 x 1040 pixels) X-ray digital detector. It is equipped with direct-coupled (micro) fiber-optic input that protects the sensor against damage from radiation.
The X-ray digital detector provides an active area of up to 50 mm x 40 mm and a resolution of 6 MP. A tailor-made scintillator is mounted onto the camera to enable 12 keV up to 300 keV. Array versions with many modules are also available, providing a resolution of up to 24 MP.
The X-ray FDS 6.02 MP provides a full resolution of up to 1.5 fps or 6 fps in binning 2 x 2, enabling real-time acquisition routine. An integrated shutter enables smear-free, shutterless acquisition even with exposure time as low as the microsecond range.
A frame rate of >10 fps can be realized when used in line-scan mode or local sub-area mode.
A device server driver control enables remote acquisition via the existing GUI interface. The cameras feature a native 14-bit acquisition mode as well as an 18-bit extended dynamic range mode.
- Array sizes: Multiple modules measuring 100 x 80 mm/200 x 40 mm
- Input sizes: Single module measuring 50 x 40 mm
- Simultaneous integration/readout allows 100% duty cycle acquisition
- Scintillator Gadox: Tb for operation from 5 to 55 keV, structured CSI scintillator from 20 to 300 keV
- OEM versions are available
- X-ray PCB testing
- X-ray microtomography
- X-ray source qualification
- Phase-contrast imaging
- X-ray mirror and optics alignment
- X-ray radiography