Designed for laboratories with quality contol, analytical servies or forensic duties, the Nicolet iS10 FT-IR spectrometer delivers the highest confidence in the verification and identification of materials. The Nicolet iS10 spectrometer is designed for maximum assurance in its ability to sample and solve challenging problems wtih a minimal investment in time
The Thermo Scientific Nicolet™ iS™10 FT-IR spectrometer includes features that validate the instrumental performance, verify the quality of materials, create SOPs and suitability tests, identify unknowns or mixtures, and quantify mixture ingredients. The Nicolet iS10 has been developed especially for the material characterization process, from loading sample information to final report. The Nicolet iS10 is designed for use by any skill level, with many tasks capable of being completed in one click.
Designed for Instrument Qualification
System Performance Verification (SPV) is a powerful tool to ensure that the spectrometer is performing as expected, day after day. SPV includes hardware and software to test the instrument against the ASTM E1421 method by using Shott NG-11 and NIST traceable standards, contained in a built-in motorized wheel. The Nicolet iS10 system verification is programmable and can be set for:
- Daily performance verification
- System suitability
- Validation standards expiration date
- Scheduling preventative maintenance visits
Designed for Ease of Use
The Nicolet iS10 FT-IR spectrometer has been designed for the ease of use and reliability required by laboratories with heavy workloads.
- Easy to access, rechargeable desiccants and built-in humidity indicator
- Integrated scan button and SOP builder, for simple user interface, consistency and productivity
- Nicolet Smart AccessoryTM technology for simple accessory exchange and experimental conditions setup
- Material verification package with standard and high sensitivity correlation algorithm, to fit variability of tested materials
- Innovative multi-component analysis allows identification of principal ingredients of mixtures, enabling every laboratory to troubleshoot contamination problems with confidence