The IFS 125/HR and the new IFS 125/M mobile spectrometers are excellent instruments for high-resolution spectroscopy.
In emission mode, the IFS 125/HR can solve highly complex spectra into discrete lines for direct spectral assignment and recognition.
The salient features of the IFS 125/HR are:
- Excellent resolution across the entire spectrum.
- Resolved line widths of less than 0.0009 cm-1.
- Broad spectral range from 5 cm-1 in the far-IR to less than 50,000 cm-1 in the UV.
- Double-sided interferogram acquisition (optional).
- Symmetric line shapes ensured by high precision optics
- Convenient range change, since different sources and detectors can be accessed without breaking vacuum.
- A total of 6 detectors and 4 sources can be accessed through each of two different sample compartments.
- Glide-bearing interferometer with hybrid scanner construction for improved velocity stability.
The new IFS 125/M is the mobile version of the well-established IFS 125/HR spectrometer and provides the highest resolution available for a commercial mobile FT-IR spectrometer. The standard resolution is 0.008 cm-1, with the option of 0.0035 cm-1. The mobile IFS 125/M enables fast and frequent gas phase absorption studies applicable to atmospheric research.
Electronics for Better Data Acquisition
Similar to the proven laboratory model IFS 125/HR, the new IFS 125/M electronics offers Ethernet connectivity and data acquisition based on the DigitectTM system using 24-bit ADC's integrated with the detector. The standard MIR spectral range can be conveniently extended to the NIR, visible, or even UV.