The Lw235 enclosed megapixel camera series from Lumenera is designed to be used in a broad range of scientific and industrial applications, specifically in low-light conditions.
With 1616 x 1216 resolution and on-board processing, these cameras provide excellent image quality and value. They include electronic global shutter to capture objects in high-speed motion. Still image capture and uncompressed images in live streaming video are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface.
Advanced camera control is provided through a full Software Developer’s Kit (SDK), with sample code available for rapidly integrating camera functions into OEM applications.
Software and hardware-based synchronization trigger is provided as standard. Camera models are offered in monochrome and color, as well as board level and custom form factor.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- 12 fps at full 1616 x 1216 resolution, 30 fps at smaller regions of interest
- Color or monochrome, interline transfer progressive scan, 2.0 megapixel CCD sensor
- High quality CCD sensor with excellent sensitivity with high color reproduction
- GPI/O for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting (4in/4out)
- Global shutter for capturing fast moving objects and strobe lighting