Lumenera’s Lw160R and Lw165R MP cameras are built for use in a wide range of applications, particularly in low-light conditions and where very low noise and high dynamic range are required.
Superior Sensitivity and Color Reproduction
The Lw160R and Lw165R cameras, equipped with a high quality Sony ICX285 CCD sensor, have the unparalleled light sensitivity required for low light applications. Exceptional performance is realized through high grade components, low noise electronics, and Lumenera’s unique thermal management methods.
With a very high dynamic range and large 6.45 µm square pixels, this camera is a superb option for light challenged applications.
Live Stream and Still Image Capturing
Uncompressed images in still image capture and live streaming video are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface. A framegrabber is not required. Advanced camera control is available through a comprehensive Software Developer’s Kit, with several sample applications and associated source code available to rapidly incorporate camera functions into OEM applications.
Camera models are available in both board-level (Lw160R) and enclosed (Lw165R) form. Custom form factor (sizes) as well as monochrome and color camera models are available.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Best-in-class Sony ICX285 EXview HAD CCD sensor
- Exceptional sensitivity with high color fidelity
- Color or monochrome, interline transfer progressive scan, 1.4 MP CCD sensor
- 30 fps at full 1392 x 1040 resolution, 54 fps 640 x 480 (binned)
- GPIO for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting (4 in / 4 out)
- Binning and Region of Interest (ROI) options enhance sensitivity and provide higher frame rates