The INFINITY2-3 digital CCD camera from Lumenera is perfectly suited for darkfield, brightfield, and DIC imaging applications where a broad dynamic range and higher resolution archiving are often required.
The INFINITY2-3 features 2080 x 1536 resolution and on-board processing, and delivers exceptional image quality for a broad variety of scientific applications. Live video preview offers real-time focus whereas auto white balance and auto exposure efficiently capture the user’s optimal image.
An intuitive user application provides camera controls, while full integration to popular third-party imaging applications is provided through Lumenera’s TWAIN drivers.
The USB 2.0 digital interface guarantees a simple plug-and-play installation, and a single standard cable reduces camera clutter.
All INFINITY cameras comprises of INFINITY ANALYZE software for image processing, advanced camera control, annotation and measuring, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE; an intuitive user interface which includes all of the fundamental features required to control the user’s INFINITY camera and capture images.
The INFINITY2-3 is available in color, board-level OEM and custom camera enclosures.
INFINITY cameras are supported by an experienced team of imaging experts and technical support. Lumenera understands the user’s imaging needs and will assist users to get the most out of their camera.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Full color sub-windowing enables rapid focus and scanning of samples: 5 fps at full 2080 x 1536 resolution
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface to easily install on all computers
- Crisp color quality for the most challenging darkfield and brightfield microscopy applications, such as histology, clinical pathology and cytology, life science and geology
- The low noise characteristic 3.3 MP CCD image sensor
- Select 8 and 12-bit pixel data modes